Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2023 02:27 PM
The Town of Kingsville is excited to announce several new projects on our public engagement platform, Have Your Say, Kingsville! These projects include the West Side Collector Road, for which there will be an in-person Public Information Session on July 27th. We also have an Open Streets Survey, a Facility Building Review Update, and just for fun, a Produce Stand and Garden Centre Map.
All of these projects are now available on HaveYourSayKingsville.ca. We encourage you to register for an account on...
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2023 10:45 AM
Kingsville Town Council will review the following application at its August 14, 2023 meeting:
Town-wide Zoning Amendment of Parks and Open Spaces: An application for a Town-Wide Zoning Amendment. The Town of Kingsville has identified a number of Town parks and Town-owned lands that were incorrectly zoned as Residential, Commercial, and/or Industrial. These lands require proper zoning to ensure they are held for their intended use, now and into the future. This meeting was originally scheduled for...
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2023 10:02 AM
See what’s happening the week of July 24th.
- Drop-In Tai Chi, 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm at Lakeside Park Pavilion
- Play in the Water, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm at Lakeside Park
- Play in the Park, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at Ridgeview Park
- Open Streets: Christmas in July theme, 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm in Downtown Kingsville
Visit our online recreation portal at Kingsville Click and Play to register and to see specific details (such as times and fees). Drop-in programs do not require registration. We...
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023 10:17 AM
Union Water Supply System (UWSS) is initiating a study to provide additional peaking capacity for the water system, due to recently identified limitations constraining growth and development. This study will evaluate alternative solutions to provide UWSS with additional water system peaking capacity. One possible solution will include an expansion of the Ruthven Water Treatment Plant. The study will also identify and evaluate alternative concepts. To read more about this study please read the
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2023 01:06 PM
The Committee of Adjustment and Appeals will review the following notices at its July 18, 2023, meeting:
- 1284 Road 4 East: An application for a minor variance. The applicants wish to construct an accessory structure in their front yard, including an Additional Dwelling Unit (ADU) on the top floor. The Town’s zoning by-laws do not permit ADUs in front yards, so relief is requested. A-2023-5
- 40 & 14 Cameron Side Road West: An application for a lot addition. The applicants are proposing to sever and...