Planning Notices and Meetings
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2023 04:16 PM
The Committee of Adjustment and Appeals will review the following notices at its November 21, 2023, meeting:
- 934 Road 6 East: An application to establish an easement and for a lot addition. The applicants want to surrender an existing easement and create a new one to give access to a dwelling at 934 Road 6 East. A lot addition is also being proposed, which would sever a portion from 934 Road 6 East and add it to 936 Road 6 East. B-2023-13
- 200 Heritage Road: Applications for a lot addition and lot...
Posted on Thursday, October 05, 2023 08:12 AM
The Committee of Adjustment and Appeals will review the following notices at its October 17, 2023, meeting:
- 70 Road 3 West – An application for Minor Variance. The applicants wish to build a single-detached dwelling, and based on their drawings, they are not within the minimum interior side-yard setback zoning by-laws. They are requesting a relief of 2 feet for the new house. A-2023-11
- 314 Road 10 – An application for Minor Variance. The applicants wish to build an Additional Dwelling Unit (ADU)...
Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2023 09:45 AM
Kingsville Town Council will consider this following application at its October 23, 2023 meeting:
183 Main Street East: The applicant has proposed to make changes to the current zoning to allow for a 42-unit multiple dwelling building. To facilitate this development, changes to setbacks and height restrictions are being requested. The parcel currently has a heritage structure, the Esther Jasperson Campbell House, which the applicant is proposing to move closer to Main Street. ZBA-2023-14The...
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2023 05:04 PM
Council will review the following application at its September 25, 2023 meeting:
- An application for a Zoning By-Law and Official Plan Amendment related to the Main Street Corridor.
In April, the Committee of the Whole provided Administration with direction related to three "sub-zones" along Main Street and related policies on land use, building height, orientation, and setbacks.
The zones were identified as follows:
- Sub-Zone 1 (Main Street Core) - the main commercial hub of the town...
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023 04:32 PM
The Committee of Adjustment and Appeals will review the following notices at its September 19, 2023, meeting:
- 458 County Road 34 West: An application for minor variance. The applicant is proposing an addition to an existing single-detached dwelling and is requesting relief from the minimum front set-back requirements, as the proposed addition extends past the building envelope. A-2023-8
- 1068 Birch Avenue: An application for minor variance. The applicants are proposing to build a single-detached...