Mayor and Council
Notice of PIC - Kingsville Water Pollution Control Plant Class Environmental Assessment
Posted on Wednesday, May 31, 2023 11:22 AM
The Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA) and the Town of Kingsville (Town) are carrying out a Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (Class EA) to expand or upgrade the Kingsville Wastewater Collection and Treatment System (wastewater system). The study is being completed in accordance with a Schedule ‘C’ Municipal Class EA process as set out by the Municipal Engineers Association.Project Status
The existing wastewater system has been reviewed, alongside projections of future growth...
Council Brief from the May 23, 2023 Meeting
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023 03:13 PM
At its May 23, 2023 meeting, Council:
- Appointed Councillor Lowrie to the Migration Festival Advisory Committee
- Approved the zoning by-law amendment and consent to sever 169 South Talbot Road subject to conditions.
- Approved the zoning by-law amendment for 14 and 40 Cameron Side Road with:
- Outdoor storage accessory to the industrial use permitted
- Minimum landscaped buffer setback for the outdoor storage from a residential zone of 5 m (16.4 ft.) or as established on an approved site plan, whichever is...
Planning Items for Review at the May 23, 2023 Council Meeting
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2023 08:30 AM
This news article has been updated to add application ZBA-2023-4 (Item 3)
Kingsville Town Council will review the following applications at its May 23, 2023 Council meeting:
- 1666 & 1678 Division Road North: An application for zoning amendment. The applicant proposes a four-storey, 100-unit multiple-dwelling structure (condominium tenure) and parking area. The proposal requires a zoning amendment to accommodate. Read the full notice: ZBA / 27 / 21
- 169 South Talbot Road: An application for surplus...
Council Highlights from the April 24th Meeting
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 12:58 PM
At the April 24th Council meeting, Council:
- Conditionally approved a zoning amendment at Augustine Villas to allow construction of two townhouse structures with a total of 12 units.
- Awarded the tender of the Arena Slab Replacement Project.
- Granted the Mayor authority to approve or deny special flag raising requests based upon Council approved criteria.
The next Council meeting is Monday, May 8th. Agendas, minutes, and video links can be found on our Council Calendar.
Kingsville Seeks Committee Volunteers
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 09:00 AM
Are you passionate about your community? The Town of Kingsville is looking for volunteers to serve on the following Committees:
- Communities in Bloom
- Fantasy of Lights
- Kingsville Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Migration Festival
Help us plan events and initiatives that improve experiences for our residents and visitors. You can make a difference while meeting great people and learning new skills. Fill out our Committee Application Form to get started.
If you don’t have enough time to commit to a...