Municipal Information

Pre-Authorized Payment  - New Sign Up
To sign up for Pre-Authorized Payment Plan

Pre-Authorized Payment - Cancellation
To cancel an existing Pre-Authorized Payment Plan

Pre-Authorized Payment - Change Existing Information
To change bank account information
To change PAP plan from monthly to due date or due date to monthly
To change mailing information

Account Change Form
To change mailing address
To change owner name to an estate
To change details of existing Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) Plan

Water Department Tenant Deposit Form

Water Department Tenant Guarantee Authorization Form

Vacancy Application
Rebate application for vacancy in commercial or industrial property classes

Section 357/358 Application
Application for assessment adjustment due to physical property change (fire, damage, demolition, tax class change, etc.)

Dog Registration Forms

Dog Registration Form