Municipal Information

Portable Signs

As per By-law 91-2015, the Municipality has the power to regulate Portable Signs within the Town of Kingsville.

Portable Sign Permit applications are available by clicking here or upon request to the Corporate Services Department.

To inquire about Portable Signs, please contact Sandra Kitchen, Deputy Clerk at 519.733.2305.